Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday there was a dog show 10 minutes from my house...
so of course I had to go! There were 5 maltese entered in the
show and one of them was Pat's beautiful little Ava. Ava was such
a sweet thing and after her turn in the ring, she feel asleep all
curled up in Pat's arms just like the adorable
angel that she is. :wub:

I didn't know some of the other malts that were there,
but Daddio, Tim Lehman's gorgeous dog was there.
Lawrence was also there, along with his lovely wife.
And I got to meet Pat and Elaine... they were both so nice.

Here's a picture of Pat and Ava in the ring.

Conformation show Event Sporting Group Dog sports Table

It was nice meeting Lawrence's wife, Pat, and Elaine
and seeing Lawrence again. Maltese people are so nice
and I love seeing all of the different breeds of dogs!

Thanks for looking.
Debbie

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Ava looks so tiny and so perfect! How wonderful it is to just "BE" at a show and watch those lovely fluffs strut their stuff!:wub:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
How fun! Looks like I missed a good one. ;)

My mom was so funny. She got home this Friday from work and said to me, "Do we have a dog show this weekend?"

I laughed and said no. She looked so relieved. She loves watching the babies show off, but after two weekends in a row I don't think she was up for a third.

We had options in three directions, but they all would have required travel and a hotel stay.

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Deb - you are so good about going to shows. Where was this one? I would have loved to have gone tho my DH and DS had the car. Ava does look so tiny next to the other Malts in the background. Happy you had a great time and met even more SM folks.

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
Hey, I'm home!!! What a weekend we had!!! :w00t:

Deb, it was so much fun meeting you and your husband...(Steve, right? :blush:). And it's always great to see Lawrence and Liz!!

This was a weekend to remember, that's for sure. It's a long story, and I'm tired and need to finish unpacking first. But Saturday was the worst day in the history of dog showing, well at least it was for Elaine and me......no electric in the motor home...so no coffee, no bath for Ava.....and no curling iron, so I couldn't even do my hair!!!!!!! Everything that could possibly go wrong...did :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
What town was the show in? I had a busy weekend but I would have loved to have tried to make it.

Great pics of Pat & Ava! That Ava....a huge amount of beauty in such a tiny package. I just love her!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.