Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ty at 8 months looks great in Marj's bows. We've finally convinced Dad that they are "manly" by saying they really aren't "bows" they are BOW TIES" just a little HIGH

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
That's a great looking bow on a HANDSOME Ty.

Wow...I can't believe he's 8 months already.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
He looks great. There is nothing feminine about the way he looks... I think he looks totally macho in that great bow!!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I got 6 bows from Marj in the mail yesterday. I can wait to give them a bath and put them on the girls. Mine is black like Ty has on but with a baseball. My son is on a tournament team and the girls are going to look so cute cheering for him

·
Registered
493 Posts
Does he keep the bow on the whole day without trying to take it off? Mines try to brush it off with their paws until it comes off or they forget, but it ends up looking like a mess! LoL. I guess you have to start their bow tolerance young... =] Also, when I put clothes on my girl, she thinks it's punishment or something and gets kind of scared. Silly thing... heh.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by CindyPham@Nov 13 2005, 12:24 PM
Does he keep the bow on the whole day without trying to take it off? Mines try to brush it off with their paws until it comes off or they forget, but it ends up looking like a mess! LoL. I guess you have to start their bow tolerance young... =] Also, when I put clothes on my girl, she thinks it's punishment or something and gets kind of scared. Silly thing... heh.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119259
[/QUOTE]

He doesn't seem to bother the bows at all, I think because it keeps the hair out of his face and he really does not like hair in his face. Except for sweater and coats outside when it's cold we don't do clothes and those he does not seem to mind. I spend too much time gooming him to cover his coat with clothing
LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by puppymom@Nov 13 2005, 08:14 AM
Ty at 8 months looks great in Marj's bows.  We've finally convinced Dad that they are "manly" by saying they really aren't "bows" they are BOW TIES" just a little HIGH

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119236
[/QUOTE]
Just tell hubby that Ty is very secure with his masulinity just like human men whom wear pink. think if him as a metro maltese rather than a metro sexual

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Ty looks very, very handsome in his bow! I get such a kick out of seeing the bows on your furkids! Thanks for posting that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts