Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited. Now, let me tell you all that I most definitely had nothing to do with this. Most everything dealing with computers, except typing and a few other thing, I'm not so bright at, so imagine to my surprise and delight AJ offered to create a signature for me. YIPPEEE!!! AJ - You're the best!!! Thanks again for your help with the signature and posting with a picture.

Mary

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
great sig...people with talent make me sick! j/k

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Aug 9 2005, 05:03 PM
Very cute!!

AJ did you use your camera program to do this or another one?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88863
[/QUOTE]
Thanks everyone!!! If anyone needs a siggy, just PM me
I figured out another way to do it, but thanks for your help anyways!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Cute!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Aug 9 2005, 04:46 PM
Molly is so cute, how old is she and how much does she weigh? she looks so small

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88855
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the compliments. Molly's head is growing bigger as we speak - heehee. Molly is 7 months and 6.5 lbs.

The first pic in the signature was taken about a month after we got her and the picture on the computer screen was taken the day we got her. The last picture was taken with her new sweater from redenvelope.com.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Wow Molly is a real cutie
Great job AJ,
I was wondering what program you use too because I have so many photo programs and am still trying to fugure out how you get the frame around more than one picture like that, but I will work on it, I just need the time to sit here and figure it out.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Looks Great
Thank Gosh for all you guys that know what your doing on this crazy thing I too have the greatest sig because of LadyMontava Thanks again .Now if I could figure out how to chg the font, size and color that would be fun

1 - 16 of 16 Posts