Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yes...My LBB is flippin' ROCKIN'...:dancing banana::dancing banana::dancing banana:

I've been in Oregon, and Washington, all week.

My kids were in good hands. I missed them soooo much. All is right, with the world.

My weee Bobby (now 6-pounds) is at Judy's, in Escondido. Brad did the drop-off this morning. They will be attending a Pet-Fair tomorrow. I'm certain he will be the hit of the ball. Thank you Judy, and Edie, for setting this up. You two are the bomb!! I love you ladies so much ~ :wub:

I miss my weee Bobby already. Before he left, I hugged him. He hugged me with his little legs wrapped around my neck, with his little head tucked under my chin. He knew something was going on. I cried.

I must say, I hope he does not come back. I hope Judy finds his perfect home. If not, I WANT HIM BACK. I love him sooooo.

Good luck, little man. I'm here for you, and always will be. I love you, Bobby.

Oh, and if I pick you up tomorrow, or next week, that's cool, as Judy's husband will have the AWESOME pic of you!! My pics so suck ~ LOL

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
So glad you are home Deb! Love to hear that LBB is rockin'~~~I know he was glad to see Mama!! Let us know if Bobby gets a forever home!!! How do you do it??? I get so attached but of course I know you do too!!! Have a good weekend with the babies~~~~:chili:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
I bet you're glad to be home, Deb! Great news about Billy! I know you'll miss Bobby, but I hope that he finds his forever home. Won't be as good as Casa Del Caca (or, as it is now known The Yard-LOCKUP, Casa D Caca), though.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Good luck wee Bobby. I'm sure you'll find the perfect home soon, although nothing could be as exciting as living at Casa del Caca. You just never know who will show up or disappear from that place. lol

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Aww Deb I'm so glad to hear that Billy is rockin'. Yay Billy!!!
I know you must miss Bobby terribly. I so hope he finds his forever home but if not you will get to love on him some more.
I'm glad you're home Deb.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
863 Posts
So glad to know you are back home, I'm sure the pups are ecstatic! I'm so glad Billy is doing well. My best wishes go with Bobby, big kiss. My girls want Johnny to know they are still waiting for their play date. Belly rubs to the whole gang!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Welcome home, Deb.:chili::chili: Love to hear that LBB is doing so well. :thumbsup: Hoping Bobby might have found a home today. Any luck? If not, I know he'll be so happy to be back in your arms. Hope you're home for a while now. I hate traveling for work.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh Deb, I do pray sweet Bobby finds his forever home!! Thank you and your husband for all you do!! Soooo glad to hear LBB is better! :cheer:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome home, Deb.:chili::chili: Love to hear that LBB is doing so well. :thumbsup: Hoping Bobby might have found a home today. Any luck? If not, I know he'll be so happy to be back in your arms. Hope you're home for a while now. I hate traveling for work.
I'm waiting for Judy to call me back. I understand there were a couple of good prospects. I also understand little Bobby was quite the attention grabber. He was barking at the larger dogs, though ~ LOL

Oh, and I'm off again tomorrow for three days. I'm so tired of packing, and unpacking my suitcase. Next month will be better. I'll only be gone for a week.

Oh Deb, I do pray sweet Bobby finds his forever home!! Thank you and your husband for all you do!! Soooo glad to hear LBB is better! :cheer:
I hope so, too, my friend. He so deserves it. I'll keep you all informed.

And yep, my LBB is back in action!!! YIPEEEEE!!!

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Yeah.glad LBB is back in good form!
I hate leaving my fluffs to travel.
We went to Florida this summer and I took two fluffs,last week we went to Flrida for two weeks and took all 5. Al wasn't sure he'd make it but he said he was glad he took all 5 ,he couldn't imagine enjoying the big king sized beds at the hotels w/o fluffs hogging them!

We sure got some looks at the hotels.

If you travel w/ five fluffs,I recommend La Quinta and Country Inns and Suites,no limits on number of pets and only charged us $25-$35 for a 4 days stay at each hotel... Not bad.
They were really great and very accomodating.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts