Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:chili::chili:I just have to share with everyone...We just received 3 offers on our house. We excepted the one that went $1000 dollars over our asking price.:thumbsup: They don't want to close until the 21st of Feb which is fine that way everyone can enjoy the holiday season. I just pray all the financing goes through. Right now are plans are to move to our house in Lake Havasu AZ unless jobs come along. mmmm Lake Havasu is two hours away from Yuma...Paula I will come visit:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Congrats...but can't say I'm surprised from the pics I've seen of your house - it's gorgeous!!! :) Now you can relax and enjoy your holiday with no more showings!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Yahoo Mary!!! Great news.:chili::chili: Wow, I've got my fingers crossed and prayers being said it all goes through. Keep the numbers of the other people just in case. That's how I got my apt. The original bidders had trouble with the mortgage and the couple said we'd be first in line if it fell through. And they were true to their word. CONGRATS!!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Awesome news,congrats.:chili::chili::chili:Hope the sale goes swiftly & smoothly & you're happily homebound soon.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Yahoo Mary!!! Great news.:chili::chili: Wow, I've got my fingers crossed and prayers being said it all goes through. Keep the numbers of the other people just in case. That's how I got my apt. The original bidders had trouble with the mortgage and the couple said we'd be first in line if it fell through. And they were true to their word. CONGRATS!!
:goodpost:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
:chili::chili::chili:Yippee is right!!!!

Can't wait for you to get to the mainland. Everyone will have to join us in Phoenix one weekend when I'm there. All the AZ people can do a meet up. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting. :aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:chili::chili::chili:Yippee is right!!!!

Can't wait for you to get to the mainland. Everyone will have to join us in Phoenix one weekend when I'm there. All the AZ people can do a meet up. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting. :aktion033::aktion033:
I will gladly come to Phoenix to meet you Lynn...I'll pick up Paula in Yuma the Janine in Buckeye and head your way. Not sure where Rocky's mom lives in Arizona.:blush: Yippie!!!!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Congrats! It's good to know some sales are heppening. We've had 3 offers fall through,people can't get the financing...We're still hopeful....

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone!!!! Yes my realtor is keeping the other bidders contact information plus I will continue to show my home.:thumbsup: YIPPIE:chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Mary that's awesome news!!!! We are hoping to sell sometime next year as well....hubby wants to move closer to work. The fluff par-tay in AZ sounds so fun! I can't wait until you guys can meet up!! (you will have to give Paula an extra big hug from me!)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mary that's awesome news!!!! We are hoping to sell sometime next year as well....hubby wants to move closer to work. The fluff par-tay in AZ sounds so fun! I can't wait until you guys can meet up!! (you will have to give Paula an extra big hug from me!)

Thank you!!! Yes it will be my privilage to give her a hug for you.:wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's great, Mary! I hope the rest of the transaction goes smoothly and you're on your way back to the mainland in no time. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts