Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Shiner is not a Maltese but I can help be proud of my baby. Shiner and I got our first qualifying obedience score.
He did so well. I was so shocked cause frankly he is smart as a whip but kinda a spaz. Even more so when he is in a strange environment. It went awesome. I just thought I would share my joy.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Congratulations and lots of tail wags to Shiner!! Who cares if he is not a Maltese!! He's your baby and best in show to you!! What an accomplishment for the both of you

·
Registered
751 Posts
Congrats!!!!!! I loved showing in obedience when I had my Sheltie. If you really yourself going you will also enjoy tracking and Therepy work.

One thing leads to another. I miss my little Sheltie but looking forward to getting a Maltese. My little dog could answer the telephone, pick up things I dropped and even bring me a tissue when I sneezed.

Good luck to you and your pup. ENJOY obedience.

Connie

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ConnieVa@May 21 2005, 09:03 AM
Congrats!!!!!!  I loved showing in obedience when  I had my Sheltie.  If you really yourself going you will also enjoy tracking and Therepy work.

One thing leads to another.  I miss my little Sheltie but looking forward to getting a Maltese.  My little dog could answer the telephone, pick up things I dropped and even bring me a tissue when I sneezed.

Good luck to you and your pup.  ENJOY obedience.

Connie 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64022
[/QUOTE]

shiner does the tissue thing. It was so easy to teach him and it was very cute. however this spring when I had strep throat I always have a runny nose when I'm on antibotics and it got a little annoying. we had to hide the tissue boxes cause I would sneeze and he would run all over the house looking for a box it was cute.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts