Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Yorkie Lost was Found!!!!

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  sheila's malt 
#1 · (Edited)
Yesterday, a female Yorkie named Flo was lost in Warrenton, VA. Flo is 4lbs. This is all the information I have. I'm trying to help a friend.

Please pm me if you happen to know of anything if you live in the vicinity.

Thanks so much.
xoxoxoxooxox

#3 ·
Brenda,
I have a happy ending to this story.

Flo was found this morning hiding in a hay barn. Originally, the family was standing outside their house. A neighbor started mowing his lawn, Flo panicked and just ran away as fast as she could. A Pet Psychic was the person who found Flo. Pretty amazing!!!!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxo

#8 ·
Keri - What great news!!!
Kind of like finding a needle in a haystack :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: If we had a hay barn that's where Tyler would be when the vacuum is running. That's why I don't like to overuse the vacuum in my house :brownbag:

#9 ·
Oh Kerry that's great news. You all must be so happy. That is amazing about the psychic...how long was she missing ?

Jodi was hiding in the yard yesterday but he was just standing on the other side of the shed trying to get as far away as possible from a loud pressure washer...poor thing was so afraid. I'm glad that little yorkie is safe tonite!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.