Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's gonna be a PAW-some celebration! Since we need to let Callie rest her knee for a bit, I decided to not do brunch tomorrow with Auntie Leslie and Izzy and suggested maybe next Sunday. And as the conversation continued, the idea of a birthday party/Chicago area meet up developed.

So we'll be having the party at Leslie's house (WoofLife) starting at 1:00 pm Central time Sunday, August 22nd. She has a completely fenced in back yard so it will be a safe place to let them run. No gifts please, but if you could possibly bring a little 'snacky' something to share since this is kind of spur of the moment, so it's not too much on Leslie. I know it's super short notice so it's likely not very many people will be able to make it. But we're going to try anyway.

Leslie lives in Crown Point, Indiana just off 65. Let us know if you plan on coming and Leslie will PM you with her address and directions. :thumbsup:

I'm soooo excited!! I've NEVER had a birthday party of my own and it kind of feels like it's for me...lol...even though it's for Callie. And truthfully, it's just a great excuse for a SM meet up!

WooHoo!!! Paw-ty time!!! :party::party:

I'm gonna cross post this in the club section too. :partytime:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh I wish I lived in Chicago. It sounds like Callie's belated birthday will be pawsitively terrific. :chili::chili:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I wish we could come because that's Chloe's Birthday. I could ask the
Hubby but I would probably get a look like what are you :wacko1:! So
me, Chloe, Liberty, Alvin and Reginald will be there in spirit. I'm sure
all of you will have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pic.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Crystal, that is a FUN idea for Callie!!! I hope she has a wonderful birthday!!! :chili::chili::chili: Please take lots of pictures so we can join in on the festivities!!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I hope some of our Chicago area members can go! Puppy parties are always so much fun!!!! :chili:

I think I'm a bit too far to go though, darn....:unsure:

Happy Birthday, Callie!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
I PMd Crystal last night that I'm planning on going! Crown Point is only about 1.5 hours from me - this will be such fun!!!

Sweetness and Tessa are all upset now - they don't go to the groomer until Sept. 2 and are worried they won't look their best!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I PMd Crystal last night that I'm planning on going! Crown Point is only about 1.5 hours from me - this will be such fun!!!

Sweetness and Tessa are all upset now - they don't go to the groomer until Sept. 2 and are worried they won't look their best!
Those girls could not look anything less then fabulous at any given time! Oh I'm soooooo glad you and the girls are coming!! WooHoo!! :party:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I would love to go also but I agree with Mary. I can't even image what my DH would say about getting plane tickets to Chicago for a pup meet up. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Crystal, that's would be so much fun and I really do wish we could come. Its a little far for a day trip.
Happy Birthday to Callie and take lots of pictures!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's gonna be a PAW-some celebration! Since we need to let Callie rest her knee for a bit, I decided to not do brunch tomorrow with Auntie Leslie and Izzy and suggested maybe next Sunday. And as the conversation continued, the idea of a birthday party/Chicago area meet up developed.

So we'll be having the party at Leslie's house (WoofLife) starting at 1:00 pm Central time Sunday, August 22nd. She has a completely fenced in back yard so it will be a safe place to let them run. No gifts please, but if you could possibly bring a little 'snacky' something to share since this is kind of spur of the moment, so it's not too much on Leslie. I know it's super short notice so it's likely not very many people will be able to make it. But we're going to try anyway.

Leslie lives in Crown Point, Indiana just off 65. Let us know if you plan on coming and Leslie will PM you with her address and directions. :thumbsup:

I'm soooo excited!! I've NEVER had a birthday party of my own and it kind of feels like it's for me...lol...even though it's for Callie. And truthfully, it's just a great excuse for a SM meet up!

WooHoo!!! Paw-ty time!!! :party::party:

I'm gonna cross post this in the club section too. :partytime:

Oh I wish I could come Crystal..if I were not focusing all of my travel time to shows to get Ritzy finished, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Happy Birthday sweet Callie. I remember so well, Cheryl telling me about her girls. Finally GIRLS after a litter of 4 boys!!! ;)

I'm sure you will have a blast! I hope Ms. Callie's leg continues to be Ok.

Anti Karla

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
This is Benny's bday weekend too...darn darn darn. Would have been a perfect birthday weekend. SOOOO wish I lived closer Crystal! Callie is gonna have the best paw-ty! CANNOT wait to see pictures of this wonderful birthday meetup!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts