Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago, before I got Ray, I was looking for a coton or a Bolognese and came upon this web-site. For some reason I am on the mailing list and got an e-mail today. Now this is EXACTLY the kind of web-site to avoid. However, you have to see this video of a "Korean teacup Yorkshire Terrier". She is for sale for $10,000, and all you have to do is drop her in your cart and enter your credit card number. :exploding:

However, it is the cutest video of an adorable puppy. Take a look. Oh and do enjoy the spelling errors...she had posted that her dogs were most "inelegant," but has corrected it to say "intelegant."

Mon Cheri is a Stunning Korean Import!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Do people really fall for this sort of thing?? I can't believe anyone would pay that kind of money..

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
That is just sad! One pound 14 oz. I say no muzzle ! Not short muzzle !

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
I especially like how her muzzle is EXSTREAM and Cuppled with the fact....seriously it's good the pup is INTELEGENT because clearly the breeder is not ugh the thing I saw listed her price as 15,000. This is insane what are people thinking paying someone this much money for a dog that they couldn't possible believe would be healthy for years to come!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I especially like how her muzzle is EXSTREAM and Cuppled with the fact....seriously it's good the pup is INTELEGENT because clearly the breeder is not ugh the thing I saw listed her price as 15,000. This is insane what are people thinking paying someone this much money for a dog that they couldn't possible believe would be healthy for years to come!
Oh, you are right...it is $15,000.00!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
So sad :( and the poor puppies serously look like they were just taken out of the million crates, and placed for pictures :(. What human does these type of things :(. This just goes to show you that fancy web-sites mean nothing. Poor babies and the parents they come from :(.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
How sad! I don't think those pups look healthy. It amazes me that people buy from sites on the internet and pay that kind of money. Its crazy and so sad for the dogs

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
I thought you might be getting a discount since your on the mailing list haha...not that this is funny actually it's quite sad and absurd people would buy this pup and think bc of the price they are getting a healthy dog...just imagine how much money she is making off these poor babies....Michelle that would be interesting if she did. I guess she was thinking she would be making contacts with people who really loved their fluffs and wild pay anything! Ugh I'm sure it took .2 seconds for her to figure out she was wrong!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts