Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that you sing...Who's that laaadayy? when you see that poor broom cast away in the attic only to find a new love with a feather duster ?

PS humming counts.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
that you sing...Who's that laaadayy? when you see that poor broom cast away in the attic only to find a new love with a feather duster ?

PS humming counts.:thumbsup:
I love that whole series of commercials (at least I think that's what you mean-- is it for swiffer??? where the mop is outside of the house looking in too? Great toons for baby boomers like me.

·
Premium Member
13,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love that whole series of commercials (at least I think that's what you mean-- is it for swiffer??? where the mop is outside of the house looking in too? Great toons for baby boomers like me.

yep....in the other series where the broom gets dumped I love the look on the woman's face, she's rolling her eyes when she opens the door to him. LOL
My eight year old nephew whizzed past me once just in his own world busy playing and singing that song.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I love the new one with the pink bowling bowl....the commercials actually made me purchase a Swifter when I was moving rooms around and was sick of lugging my broom and vaccuum all over the house.

·
Premium Member
13,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Brenda shame on you, now I can't get that crazy song out of my mind:w00t:
:whistle::whistle:WHO'S THAT LAAADYY:whistle::whistle:

LOLOL, love the cute touch :whistle::whistle:

I'll have to watch for that pink bowling ball.

oh boy, i've reminded you of those creepy brooms - they are kind of weird really. And when is the last time you brought an old broom to the attic?

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
This is how stupid I am, I actually feel sorry for the broom when he gets dumped. The old commercials didn't have a happy ending with the mop. Mr Mop kept coming back, only to have the door slammed in his face. Yes, even after sending roses to her.

At least Mr Broom finds a new love. I better go now, I have this urge to hug my broom, before he dumps me for the dust pan ~ :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
This is how stupid I am, I actually feel sorry for the broom when he gets dumped. The old commercials didn't have a happy ending with the mop. Mr Mop kept coming back, only to have the door slammed in his face. Yes, even after sending roses to her.

At least Mr Broom finds a new love. I better go now, I have this urge to hug my broom, before he dumps me for the dust pan ~ :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts

That's why we love you! :wub:

I thought Mr. Broom looked pretty "hot" in that hot tub.....:HistericalSmiley:
You nut!:HistericalSmiley: That's why we love you too!:wub:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Call me weird but I have many brooms, a swiffer, & a mop. Love them all & also feel sorry for the poor mop!! You can see that he is trying hard & wants to be as alluring as can be !!! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,118 Posts
No, no, no. The commercial I love is for Sears Optical: a lady opens her back door in the evening saying "come on kitty, come in" and a racoon comes sauntering in. So funny!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.