Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If, when writing a post or pm, we'd be able to save it as a draft. This way, we won't lose anything already written if we get interrupted with something else.

Do you think it's possible?
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

It probably takes up alot of disk space {or whatever you say, LOL}. Yet, I can tell you that there are so many signed up members who never visit this site. I know because I check the Birthdays every day. If these inactive members were deleted, would that give more disk space? Inactive members can always sign up again.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
sometimes I highlight and copy what i've written just in case when I hit send, I find out i've been timed out. if I have to sign in again I start another thread and can paste. might be one way to avoid it but that's just likely only good for short interrruptions. i'm not sure if there's away to avoid being timed out?

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I know that it is possible to do in some websites such as blogger.com and also email hosts like gmail.com - not sure about posting a thread though. It will be cool if it was ;)..especially when i post the crazy amount of pictures or write a bit long. It is a bit annoying when i get timed out. I usually do what Brenda does. Otherwise, if i forgot to do it, i hit the "back" icon straight away (Interesting, "sometimes" u can find what u typed after hitting back; not all the time though) .

I love the save as drafts idea. I am assuming that more chances of possibility for it in PMs than Thread/post. Will check with Yung.

·
Super Moderator
10,132 Posts
If I'm writing something that I think will be long, I'll draft it in Word first then copy and paste. That way I don't accidentally post it before I'm ready.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts