Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker has a few....parker the barker, park, bubba, angel boy....i like tobsteroven

·
Registered
400 Posts
These are the nicknames for Casper:

Babe
Sweetie
Mommy's Little Ghost (because of Casper and you can't hear him walk around the house!)
Pupper Dogger
Piggy
and more that I can't think of right now! :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Tiki's name is actually "Patek Philippe". He is named after a beautiful wrist watch made in Geneve Switzerland. My husband collects watches and has always wanted a Patek Philippe. When I looked and saw how expensive they were I suggested we name our new puppy Patek; I figured that is the closest we will ever get to owning something with that name as these watches are very, very expensive.

We only have two nick names:

Tiki and Puppy

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Sampson = Sampson Puppy
Maggie = Maggie Baby

but Maggie is sure to think her name is also "Dam*it Maggie" for when she has an accident and I find it :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
lol Way too funny, Joe!

Morgan has a few nicks, Morgie, Marshmallow or Marshmallow Fluff & Einstein. Now his Yorkie brother Bailey, has a few, one that has stuck with him is "Brat Boy" , really need to stop calling him that cuz he seems to recognise it and I dont' want him to get confused and think that is his real name! lol

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh, I love your nicknames! I'm kinda amazed at the variety....

Pico is called:

Booger (emphasis on Boo like a ghost)
Cutie Patootie
Sweetie Pie
Love Bug
Cuddle Bug
Brat

I have to remember to call him Pico enough so he doesn't forget his real name!

·
Registered
831 Posts
I called Daezie: Daez, Little Bear, Love of my life, Chuncky chics (if I let grow her hair she looks really chubby)

I call Maya: Little Angel, Baby girl, Mayita, little baby....

....and that's all I can think of right now.

This is a great topic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts