Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I have been bombarded with emails lately. Mostly sending emails, but it's been really busy.

Anyway, I need your help.

What I need is for those of you that email me with a question to ask your match, please be patient with the response. I have had to reorganize my time to accomplish my daily routine, responsibilities, and to maintain my senality (sp).

Your emails will be checked twice a day (morning hrs and evening hrs).

It is my intent to ask your question in the morning and have your response in the evening, or vice versa. However, that may not be possible and it may take up to a day or two to get you a response, depending on how quickly my email sent is responded to.

I'm trying to coordinate this, sale real estate, work at 9-1-1, the ambulance service, volunteer with the American Red Cross, and be a husband. But before any of this happens, I'm a dad first. Like right now, I've got my little boy with me, I've fixed him breakfast, played cars with him, watched dora the explorer, sponge bob square pants, vaccumed the living room & hallway, picked up all dirty clothes, took out the trash, put dishes in the dishwasher, and hand washed the ones that I didn't have room for. I've taken out 3 dogs this morning on two different occassions, walked them, fed them, and now Ashton is wanting to play some more. Yet, I've got to seperate the dirty clothes and take them downstairs to the laundry room and put a load in the washer... bet I've got at least 5 loads worth. didn't know we had so many clothes. I've still got to go to ebay.com and print out my shipping labels and make contact with my buyers so they don't get agrivated with me. Then I've got to go to the post office, to my tenant's house to pick up rent money, go to the bank, nursing home to see grandma and get Ashton & Cheyenne's halloween candy she's had since monday night that I've not had time to go get, I've got to come back home and take a shower, and get ready to go to work, I've got to be there at 5 and work 10 hrs. (til 3am), and if I'm lucky I'll get to come home and go to bed.

oh, the life of a woman. If I had to give birth I think I would die!!! :eek:

Well, I've got to get off this computer, so I'll be back to you all later on maybe tomorrow, depends on whether or not I've got time either before I go to work or while I'm at work.

See ya!!!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Scott, what about Paris' idea of everyone just posting things like size, shape, preferences, etc?

I think that idea would be better for you. Maybe you could post the typical questions that you are getting. Members can edit their specific post to each instead of posting on top of posts, and then the giftor can check in from time to time

Also, I did have a question about when the gifts are to be shipped. Did we set a date?

Thanks!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by scottchelf@Nov 2 2005, 11:58 AM
Hi all!  I have been bombarded with emails lately.  Mostly sending emails, but it's been really busy.

Anyway, I need your help. 

What I need is for those of you that email me with a question to ask your match, please be patient with the response.  I have had to reorganize my time to accomplish my daily routine, responsibilities, and to maintain my senality (sp).

Your emails will be checked twice a day (morning hrs and evening hrs).

It is my intent to ask your question in the morning and have your response in the evening, or vice versa.  However, that may not be possible and it may take up to a day or two to get you a response, depending on how quickly my email sent is responded to.

I'm trying to coordinate this, sale real estate, work at 9-1-1, the ambulance service, volunteer with the American Red Cross, and be a husband.  But before any of this happens, I'm a dad first.  Like right now, I've got my little boy with me, I've fixed him breakfast, played cars with him, watched dora the explorer, sponge bob square pants, vaccumed the living room & hallway, picked up all dirty clothes, took out the trash, put dishes in the dishwasher, and hand washed the ones that I didn't have room for.  I've taken out 3 dogs this morning on two different occassions, walked them, fed them, and now Ashton is wanting to play some more.  Yet, I've got to seperate the dirty clothes and take them downstairs to the laundry room and put a load in the washer... bet I've got at least 5 loads worth. didn't know we had so many clothes.  I've still got to go to ebay.com and print out my shipping labels and make contact with my buyers so they don't get agrivated with me.  Then I've got to go to the post office, to my tenant's house to pick up rent money, go to the bank, nursing home to see grandma and get Ashton & Cheyenne's halloween candy she's had since monday night that I've not had time to go get, I've got to come back home and take a shower, and get ready to go to work, I've got to be there at 5 and work 10 hrs. (til 3am), and if I'm lucky I'll get to come home and go to bed.

oh, the life of a woman.  If I had to give birth I think I would die!!! :eek:

Well, I've got to get off this computer, so I'll be back to you all later on maybe tomorrow, depends on whether or not I've got time either before I go to work or while I'm at work.

See ya!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115933
[/QUOTE]

Man Scott......you sure make a good wife!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts