Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Once you own a Maltese, it's almost impossible for your heart to not belong to the breed... I bet Lulu was an amazing little girl, and your two newest babies are so adorable. How old are they?
I agree with you ! Maltese are
I agree:) The pups are 5 years old.
Your pups are super cute !
And I agree with you and Zooeysmom. 馃槉

Premium Member
The standard poodle is one of my very favorites! But my groomer told me she charges $100 for a grooming...so....I'll stick with maltese for the moment. But another breed with a great personality - laid back and sweet is the shih tzu. Or maybe it's just my tzu. 馃槏 Chyna isn't a well bred dog, but she's as sweet as they come.

Registered
The standard poodle is one of my very favorites! But my groomer told me she charges $100 for a grooming...so....I'll stick with maltese for the moment. But another breed with a great personality - laid back and sweet is the shih tzu. Or maybe it's just my tzu. 馃槏 Chyna isn't a well bred dog, but she's as sweet as they come. View attachment 275174
Chyna is super cute 馃А

I groom Lena but it is super easy because she has a silky coat and she loves baths... The funny part is the "after bath". She dances everywhere in the house, it is so cute.
But Zooeysmom, I don't know how you do it with your poodles 馃槈 It must be difficult.

Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
Elizabeth - your poodle looks so regal.

Reactions: zooeysmom

Registered
I have long wanted to get a dog, and recently my dream came true. My boyfriend recently gave me an English bulldog, I was just in seventh heaven with happiness. I like to walk with him and teach different teams. Recently, a friend of mine (who also has a bulldog) recommended an article to me https://cleverpetowners.com/do-dogs-understand-i-love-you/. Where I read that dogs can be taught to say, "I love you." I was very interested in this, and now I train my dog every day, I hope the first results will come soon.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts