My Pot of gold.....Your Daddy's Little girl to have and to hold

View attachment 86256

Your sugar, your spice,

View attachment 86257

And your everything nice and your Daddy's little girl :wub:

View attachment 86258

If I live to be a hundred and I know you hope that I do
There will always be this special place inside of me for you
a place where every year you've spent and all the things you've done are cherished and remembered
from the time you were so young I guess that’s the way I see you even though you've lost your toys
I’ll always keep you close at heart Mommy's Little Boy

View attachment 86259

View attachment 86260

View attachment 86261

View attachment 86262

Crystal and Des, I so wanted to wait until my two got groomed, they really need a touch up, but I just couldn't wait to share with you, and also to THANK YOU SO MUCH, for all the work and time you spent with me, getting these outfits for my kids. I love you both dearly and I just adore these outfits. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. Miss Mia, I know what your gorgeous outfit says :smcry:, and Mommy sees that big smile on your face, but you are my little girl, aren't you :thumbsup:

And Leo, you looked so grown up :crying:

Once again Des, and Crystal, thank you so much! I got the outfits from Crystal, which is from Des's ToniMari line, and boy did they both help me out. Bless you both :heart:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
All I can say is "oh my goodness!!!!!" I LOVE that VEST!!!!! (now whether or not hubby would go for flowers - I don't know) but I LOVE THAT VEST!!!!

And Miss Mia - do I spy with my two eyes a topknot and bow???? Where was your Daddy when this picture was taken you little Daddys girl?!?!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I can say is "oh my goodness!!!!!" I LOVE that VEST!!!!! (now whether or not hubby would go for flowers - I don't know) but I LOVE THAT VEST!!!!

And Miss Mia - do I spy with my two eyes a topknot and bow???? Where was your Daddy when this picture was taken you little Daddys girl?!?!
LOL Erin, hubby was at work. Can you believe still no top not allowed. And I had it so nice and neat and Miss Missy, rearranged it.

I actually had an option flowers or I think it was a diamond for Leo's vest, and me, being me, said oh flowers :)....I just know my little guy like's flowers, plust I wanted it to match his sisters. Are these outfits too cute.

Hugs to you Erin.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
God bless you Christine I so needed to see those beautiful babies in their custom outfits!! Des did a fantastic job. I'm thrilled with the results and am even more thrilled that you are too. Mia and Leo look picture perfect. I can see you and hubby taking the babies for a walk in those little outfits.:wub:

xoxo

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ahhhh, that is so cute, the dress and the vest!!! They are adorable in their new outfits!! Des and Crystal are the best~~~~:wub:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Oh my doG ... those outfits and your kids ... are to die for!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh how adorable!!!!!! Couldn't be cuter. Loved the song words Christine....made me tear up.

Thank you all so much. Oh Marsha, they made me tear up too. I remembered there was a song for Daddy's little Girl, and then I thought hmmmm is there one for Mommy's little boy, and there it was :wub: Thank you all again.

Mommy's Little Boy
words and music by T.J. Loughran

If I live to be a hundred
and I know you hope that I do
There will always be this special place
inside of me for you
a place where every year you've spent
and all the things you've done
are cherished and remembered
from the time you were so young
I guess that’s the way I see you
even though you've lost your toys
I’ll always keep you close at heart
Mommy's Little Boy
I’ll always keep you close at heart
Mommy's Little Boy

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Christine, I see your kids are as sweet as you. Great match. :thumbsup:

Their outfits are perfect, and hope hubby is fine with them.

Miss Abbey has a dress that is perfect for her...it says..."It's All About ME!"
.....oh brother.....and it's true :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Christine, I see your kids are as sweet as you. Great match. :thumbsup:

Their outfits are perfect, and hope hubby is fine with them.

Miss Abbey has a dress that is perfect for her...it says..."It's All About ME!"
.....oh brother.....and it's true :HistericalSmiley:
Awww Pat thanks so much, huge hugs to you. Guess what? Hubby and I have been up to our eyeballs with MIL with are hearts in our mouth, and when these outfits came on Monday, I rushed to show, Mr. No Topknot allowed :blink: and Pat, all he could do was smile. He really likes them alot, he couldn't get over them. I'm telling you, it gave us a both a reason to smile. Love you Pat. And look at little Miss Mia's smile, like she knows what her dress says, that little stinker :wub:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts