Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,596 Posts
I hope you hear soon. Where did the girls meet up with Santa?

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I hope you hear soon. Where did the girls meet up with Santa?
I wished you lived closer....you could have brought Lucky!
My friend who owns a pet boutique closed the doors for us to take pictures with Santa because she was expecting a bunch of big dogs and she knows I would be a nervous wreck.
Wish I could post the video of when Santa made his entrance in....they were so excited!

I'm going to call today regarding the results. They should have been in by now.

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
. . . . and did you call?

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

I thought you would show up at their door!
I don't think I would want you on my bad side!:wub:

Please post when you know. I am sitting on pins & needles here in C. TX.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

I thought you would show up at their door!
I don't think I would want you on my bad side!:wub:

Please post when you know. I am sitting on pins & needles here in C. TX.
Lol...if I had the time to drive the 40 min yesterday morning...I would have been at the door!!
I'm sure I am pegged as a real PITA :w00t:
As soon as I hear something, I will post. The waiting doesn't help because I start googling images and everything looks a lot like what she had, from good to bad.
I'm trying to keep positive.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Results are in and it's BENIGN!!
I will get a copy of biopsy of what kind of tumor it was. It was something not very common. Biopsy showed clean margins, otherwise she would have had the rest of it removed. If left, it would have grown to a very large size the vet said, so it would have been much more difficult to remove and a much bigger surgery.
So...I'm so glad I took her in.
What a relief!
THANKYOU all for the support. It means a lot to me.

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
Oh Joanne, I am elated! I was fearful of clicking on this post. Thank God! Oh, beautiful answer to prayers of us all!

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Oh Joanne, I am elated! I was fearful of clicking on this post. Thank God! Oh, beautiful answer to prayers of us all!
Thanks Sandi! Doesn't it figure that it is my dog that has a growth that's not often seen!
These three are making me become very well rounded in dog health care!
Just hoping she doesn't develop another one. Maybe the Kefir will help, idk.

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
Joanne, do you do Transfer Factor?

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Joanne, do you do Transfer Factor?
I haven't in years, actually Carol got me hooked on it.
I was worried it would stimulate my girls immunity. I need to balance it, not stimulate it...so I stopped using it. I think I should look into that again. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I completely forgot about it!

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
I use it---although not always as consistently as I should. It really helped Lisi when she had vasculitis & thereafter. I recently restarted both on it again, but I am very forgetufl so I don't remember it every day as I should.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I use it---although not always as consistently as I should. It really helped Lisi when she had vasculitis & thereafter. I recently restarted both on it again, but I am very forgetufl so I don't remember it every day as I should.
This is what worries me. Found this on whole dog journal.

Although he highly recommends Transfer Factor for dogs with autoimmune disease, Burlingame suggests that the Transfer Factor Plus product is contraindicated for these dogs; the “Plus” ingredients, including several potent immune stimulants, could possibly overstimulate an already overactive immune system.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts