Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Naudie! He’s the silliest out of all my little ones. He acts like a huge dork! =] When I tell him to do something he doesn’t want to do, he starts to sigh while doing it until it’s over. When he's sleepy, he pretends he's not. He just sits or stands there while his eyes s-l-o-w-l-y gets smaller and smaller, and he falls over and knocks out! LoL! When he's really tired I can even hear him snore! Hahaha. He also loves biting his nails!

These guys make me so happy. It’s nice to come home knowing that you have someone that misses you even if you’ve only been gone for an hour! =] I can’t sleep without these little brats. Balls sleeps on a pillow on top of my head. Baby sleeps under the sheets by my side. Naudie is the biggest and heaviest one, but he likes to sleep on top of me! LoL. What a dork. Hehe.

Here are some pictures of Naudie when he was a puppy!

He has the prettiest coat out of all my dogs... and he's also very photogenic! =]

Naudie loves taking car rides and sticking his face into the air vent! LoL.

The flash made his eyes blue!

He loves to hunt down all his toys and tackle them... then once they squeaked, he runs for his life! LoL

Grrr The flash is blinding me!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH my gosh! TOOOOOO CUTE!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Nov 13 2005, 03:01 PM
He is sooo cute, he looks so small, how old is he and how much does he weigh?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119278
[/QUOTE]

Hi! That was when he was a puppy... He is now over a year and weigh about 7 lbs. He was supposed to be smaller though... These are his more recent pictures... =]

He's the biggest dork ever! LoL. He thinks he's human!

He loves being wrapped into a little ball! Hehe

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
He is so precious. I love his personality. Matilda is very independant, and doesn't like to sit on my lap. She sleeps close to me but everything has to be on her terms. I wish she was more cuddly. is your little girl more independant then your boys?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Cindy,
He is just adorable and still looks like a puppy! Now, how do you travel with all 3? When I had just Cookie, I used to take her everywhere .. then Nibbler came along .. still manageable since he is only 3 lbs. But with Waffle .. it was harder .. made my boyfriend carry one or two. Then finally with Sparkle ... everyone can't go out anymore. I usually end up taking Sparkle or Cookie since they are the best behaved.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Nov 13 2005, 03:21 PM
He is so precious. I love his personality. Matilda is very independant, and doesn't like to sit on my lap. She sleeps close to me but everything has to be on her terms. I wish she was more cuddly. is your little girl more independant then your boys?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119287
[/QUOTE]

I think Naudie is the easiest one. He doesn't have a single care at all! He is perfectly fine with everything the way they are. The girl is really picky with treats and foods I give her. She likes to dominate the boys, but Balls doens't put up with it. Naudie is too sweet and lets everybody have their way. LoL. Whenever I want her to sleep right away, I just lift the blanket up, and she immediately walks inside and cuddles next to me. They all have to sleep with some part of them touching me. When I move over a little bit, they all scoot over till they get almost under me. It's really funny, but I end up almost off the bed sometimes! LoL.

Try holding Matilda more and petting her while she's sleeping by you. She'll eventually cuddle up with you and there wouldn't be a thing you can do to keep her away! =]

This one is her most recent pictures.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Nov 13 2005, 03:22 PM
Cindy,
He is just adorable and still looks like a puppy!  Now, how do you travel with all 3?  When I had just Cookie, I used to take her everywhere .. then Nibbler came along .. still manageable since he is only 3 lbs.  But with Waffle .. it was harder .. made my boyfriend carry one or two.  Then finally with Sparkle ... everyone can't go out anymore.  I usually end up taking Sparkle or Cookie since they are the best behaved. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119288
[/QUOTE]

I've only traveled with 2 of them. I just had the new one for a little over a week now. I am in Houston, Texas and when hurricane Rita was about to hit, we had to evacuate. We drove for hours in the car with them. I know they sensed something wrong, so they were behaving extremely good. They clung to me like crazy thinking they would lose me. I have a stroller from happy pet trails or something, and it fits both of them with room to spare. If you would like more information on this... let me know, and I'll send you links to where I found the best deals! =]

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by CindyPham@Nov 13 2005, 02:25 PM
This is Naudie! He’s the silliest out of all my little ones. He acts like a huge dork! =] When I tell him to do something he doesn’t want to do, he starts to sigh while doing it until it’s over. When he's sleepy, he pretends he's not. He just sits or stands there while his eyes s-l-o-w-l-y gets smaller and smaller, and he falls over and knocks out! LoL! When he's really tired I can even hear him snore! Hahaha. He also loves biting his nails!

These guys make me so happy. It’s nice to come home knowing that you have someone that misses you even if you’ve only been gone for an hour! =] I can’t sleep without these little brats. Balls sleeps on a pillow on top of my head. Baby sleeps under the sheets by my side. Naudie is the biggest and heaviest one, but he likes to sleep on top of me! LoL. What a dork. Hehe.

Here are some pictures of Naudie when he was a puppy!

He has the prettiest coat out of all my dogs... and he's also very photogenic! =]

Naudie loves taking car rides and sticking his face into the air vent! LoL.

The flash made his eyes blue!

He loves to hunt down all his toys and tackle them... then once they squeaked, he runs for his life! LoL

Grrr The flash is blinding me!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119269
[/QUOTE]
What an adorable baby!!! So sweet. hey, my Dixie snores too. it's too funny. Shes really load at times and not very lady like..... :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Nov 13 2005, 03:58 PM
How often do you use your stroller, I have been thinking about getting one. I would love to have info. on the stroller.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119301
[/QUOTE]

I haven't been using it much, but I plan to though! I even use it as a little bed for them too. I wanted them to get used to it and make it feel home-y before taking them out in it so they don't freak out! LoL. They love jumping in there and sleeping. It has lock brakes so it stays still. The one I have has a front opening and a back. I just roll the back up, and they love it! I guess it can double as a stroller and a bed too. I've been researching strollers for a month, and I find this to be the perfect one for them. =] If you want, I can take pictures of it for you...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Nov 13 2005, 04:27 PM
I would love to see pictures of it. We travel alot and I think I would use the stroller alot.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119312
[/QUOTE]

Hi again! I just took tons of pictures! LoL. I think the picture limit is 5 per post so I may have to post more than once! =]

Here are the first set of pictures! Let me know what you decide!

BTW, Balls is the stroller model! LoL. If you only have one dog, it would be very roomy inside. I tried to get pics of Naudie and Baby in there, but they just wouldn't stay still! =]

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Nov 13 2005, 04:27 PM
I would love to see pictures of it. We travel alot and I think I would use the stroller alot.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119312
[/QUOTE]

It even has a little window view at the bottom for them to lay and look outside.

The one on the left is the top view where you can look down to check on them! It even has cup holders and a little basket on the bottom to hold stuff! I double mines as a little bed/crate thing. They love it lots! Hehe. Let me know if I can answer any other questions you have! =]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts