Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoe's Secret Santa Buddy is AshleyandSophiePup. We were so happy when we found out who are buddy was but Mommy made me wait until today to open the box. We cannot thank them enough for the great presents!! Our Christmas card has a personal picture of Zoe on the front and a beautiful pic of Sophie on the back. Zoe was so happy with her squeaky toys, and peanut butter treats which are her favorite. We also got a beautiful plaque and a beautiful dress that I put it on her immediately. Thank you so very much for the great gifts Ashley and Sophie.......we LOVE them!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,667 Posts
What a beautiful dress. Great presents. How amazing does Zoe look?

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh what pretty pictures!!!! Zoe looks beautiful in her Very Christmasy formal dress! (it looks like Satin) Now see, Zoe takes her pics so beautifully and your presentation is lovely! I'll get the hang of it eventually!! Sophie was a great SS!!!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
:wub: That was a really pretty reveal. I love your perfect match with the drop cloth. Great pessies, great pictures. YAY!

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone. This was our first year with SM and being part SS, we had a blast. I want to thank everyone for being here and caring so much about their fluffs as much as I do. Your all great! Wishing everyone a great holiday and a Happy Healthy 2013. Hugs to you all! :smootch:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Barbara - terrific presents and a great reveal. I love that dress. Zoe will look so beautiful for the holidays. You really don't post enough pix of her. Looks like she got fun toys and yummy treats!! So glad you're a part of SM too. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
Look at all those wonderful presents! You look so pretty in your new dress too. Hugs from Bella and I :) . Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Oh Zoe, you are so beautiful in your new dress! You got some awesome presents from your SS!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts