Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sue, Boo & Hannah sent us a beautiful nautical dress. I can't get over how cute Zoey looks in red. I love it on her. She also sent me the nicest note pad. Its too pretty to use. :wub:
When I was taking pictures of Zoey I had to get one of Emy and Tess too.

Sue, thanks so much! We love it and really appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Hugs to you, Boo and Hannah.
Jane, Zoey, Tess & Emy

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
What a cute dress, I love it. You're right Jane, red looks great on Zoey. The dress looks so great on her. I love her new hair cut Jane. That cut looks super on Zoey. That is a very pretty note pad too. I can see why you just want to keep it and not use it up. Wasn't that nice of Sue, Boo & Hannah. Sweet Sue. Tess is a beautiful lady as always. Emy has mischief in her eyes and is such a cutie. Great pictures Jane.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Jane your girls always looks so pretty. That was very nice of Sue and her fluffs to send such a thoughtful gift.

*Auntie Jane, I hab dat dwess and I wike it cause it are bery soft. ~Sassy

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Jane - your little girls are show stoppers. :wub::wub: Way cute!! I love the dress that Sue sent. So cute in red with the little anchor. Tyler says, "I'll sail away with Ms. Zoey any day."

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
That is an adorable dress. That was so sweet of Sue. And, it looks beautiful on Zoey. :wub::wub:

I think the color red look beautiful on our white fluffs ... and, Zoey looks especially gorgeous in red. :wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
That was so nice of Sue to send Zoey that beautiful dress. She does look
good in red. Your three girls just amaze me, they are absolutely stunning.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That dress is beautiful, but your fluffs are stunning!! :wub: Wow!
Thanks so much!!

Your pups are beautiful and that dress is so cute on Zoey. Love how the red pops on our white fluffs.
Thanks! I always go straight to anything pink but I'm loving this red. It really does pop on these white fluffs.

I just love your girls Jane! That dress is darling on Zoey. Emy reminds me so much of Nya!
Thanks Kim! I love this dress too.
I think my Emy and your Nya would be a great match. It would be very entertaining to watch them.

What a cute dress, I love it. You're right Jane, red looks great on Zoey. The dress looks so great on her. I love her new hair cut Jane. That cut looks super on Zoey. That is a very pretty note pad too. I can see why you just want to keep it and not use it up. Wasn't that nice of Sue, Boo & Hannah. Sweet Sue. Tess is a beautiful lady as always. Emy has mischief in her eyes and is such a cutie. Great pictures Jane.
Thanks Elaine! I love Zoey clipped this way too and she's loving being clipped. I'll let you know who's next.

oh Jane, I love Zoey in her new dress, I think red's her color. Sue what a nice gift, your a sweetheart
Thanks Paula! I think you're right .... Sue is a sweetheart and red is Zoey's color.

Beautiful dress and fluff!
Thanks Marj!

Jane your girls always looks so pretty. That was very nice of Sue and her fluffs to send such a thoughtful gift.

*Auntie Jane, I hab dat dwess and I wike it cause it are bery soft. ~Sassy
Thanks Pat and its good to see you posting. I miss seeing you.
Sassy, I'll bet you're stunning in this dress! :wub:

Jane - your little girls are show stoppers. :wub::wub: Way cute!! I love the dress that Sue sent. So cute in red with the little anchor. Tyler says, "I'll sail away with Ms. Zoey any day."
Susan, thanks so much! I love this dress!
Please tell Tyler he needs to start packing because Zoey says she needs a vacation and this dress is the first thing she's packing.

Your girls are stunning and that dress is wayyy too cute!
Thanks so much!!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That was so sweet of Sue, Boo and Hannah. Zoey looks beautiful and your right, red is her color. I love all of your girls they are just so sweet.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is an adorable dress. That was so sweet of Sue. And, it looks beautiful on Zoey. :wub::wub:

I think the color red look beautiful on our white fluffs ... and, Zoey looks especially gorgeous in red. :wub:
Thanks Marie! I'm really loving this red on Zoey and I'm thinking I may need to get more red for all my girls.
Give Snowball a hug for us and please tell him we hope he feels better soon. :wub:

super cute! zoey looks great :)
Thanks!!

That was so nice of Sue to send Zoey that beautiful dress. She does look
good in red. Your three girls just amaze me, they are absolutely stunning.
Thanks Mary from all three of my girls.

That was so sweet of Sue, Boo and Hannah. Zoey looks beautiful and your right, red is her color. I love all of your girls they are just so sweet.
Thanks Debbie! It really was sweet of Sue and I'm loving this dress.:wub:
All three girls say thanks and send hugs!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
The girls all look ADORABLE -- with or without dresses. Zoey looks soooooooooo cute in her new nautical dress. That was so sweet of Sue, Hannah and Boo.

I agree that our Malts look great in red -- but we just don't see enough of it on them. :)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, what a beautiful little sailor girl Miss Zoey :wub: is. She looks great in red,but she'd look great in any color. Tess & Emy are looking beautiful too. I see that impish little glint in Emys eyes. Uh oh, little Emy almost has hair short enough for a dress.;) I'm so glad the dress fit & you love it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts