Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lilly goes crazy after bath before dryer:

Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Cindy - can't see it. Says it's a private video and you have to make sure you accepted a friend request.:blink:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl:LMAO. How funny is that? And the music is so perfect. Love Lily in that bag. She must be saying, "If mom doesn't dry my hair this moment, I will!" Very cute. Loved the video format too with the pix. What did you create it on?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
lol! She's quite the character!! I love how much her tail flashes around! and how she loves being in the purse!! Too cute! :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am using iMovie on my MAC. I have just discovered how easy it is to use.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: Whew-hoo! Cindy-I loved it! I laughed until tears came to my eyes! My favorite part is watching her get in and out of "mommy's purse". Your Lilly just made my day! She is just hilarious-thanks for sharing your video:HistericalSmiley::chili:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. Lilly keeps us laughing. I recently figured out how to use the iMovie on my MAC so I have been taking more videos.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I am using iMovie on my MAC. I have just discovered how easy it is to use.
Lilly is adorable!!! :wub:

What kind of camcorder do you have?

I just ordered the new iLife software, and I am hoping like heck that I can use iMovie with my Flip Ultra HD ... the Flip software is so basic and boring.

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OMG, she is feeling good Mommy! Look at that little girl go! She was into everything that was hers and out in the open~~~So cute!!!:chili:Go Lilly go~~~:chili:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts