Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Zooey just celebrated her 13th birthday this week. Overall, she is in great health for her age. She has a slight heart murmur now, dry eye (on two medications), allergies (which she gets the Cytopoint injection for), is covered in sebaceous adenomas, has lost some vision and hearing, and sleeps more, but she is just the same happy, sweet, loving, loyal girl as always. Sharing a recent picture of her. Please excuse her quarantine clip--evidently, I forgot how to groom my dogs during this pandemic!

Zooey almost 13.PNG

Premium Member
Happy, Happy Belated Birthday sweet girl! You are so loved!

Reactions: zooeysmom

Premium Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOOEY!
Wishing the SWEET birthday girl a very Happy 13th Birthday!
You are so loved by so many. Special treats on your special day.
馃巰馃巿馃帀馃巿馃拰馃巶馃惥

Reactions: zooeysmom

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Kathy, Sandi, and Paulann for your thoughtful messages--so very appreciated by Zooey and me <3

Premium Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZOEY!! Glad you're still able to live it up at age 13. We should only all be so lucky. Tyler and Gucci are sending birthday wishes.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Aww, so precious of Tyler and Gucci! Thank you, Sue :)

Premium Member
Happy belated birthday Zooey 馃帀馃拹馃挄
Sending love and hugs on your very special day. 鉂oxo鉂

I love poodles. A very good friend of mine has 2 standard and 2 toy poodles. They are so damn smart compared to my girls, lol. She competes them, in agility type things, so very well trained.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, Joanne! Poodles are definitely in a whole different class than other dogs--extremely smart and human. I also compete with mine in a multitude of dog sports. But of course, I also adore Maltese for their gentle sweetness!

Reactions: maddysmom

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, Orla!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts